We're Ready When You Are
Today and everyday, nothing is more important than the safety and wellbeing of our employees and guests. Including bumming on the beach. That's why we've taken extra steps to protect your next trip to St. Pete Beach, whenever that may be.
We're following all local ordinances regarding our sanitation, occupancy limits, and distancing regulations, as well as complying with the guidance of the CDC and our local health department. But that's only the start of our renewed commitment to you, our guests.
The New Beachcomber Experience
At The Beachcomber, we've always taken the cleanliness of our property just as seriously as we take creating fun-loving getaway by the beach. But we realize that cleanliness has never been more important, which is why we've established new procedures to keep you safe. These policies and procedures are our commitment to both guests and employees to keep the hotel experience safe and healthy for all.
* St. Pete Beach is currently under a countywide order requiring masks or face coverings be worn while in public spaces. The hotel will provide masks upon check-in, as needed.
Before Your Stay
- St. Pete Beach is currently under a countywide order requiring masks or face coverings be worn while in public spaces. The hotel will provide masks upon check-in, as needed.
- Our housekeeping team will thoroughly clean your room, and ensure that no one enters the room until your check - in.
- Magazines, coffee, and menus have been removed from the rooms.
- Installed plexiglass at the front desk and implemented contactless check-in.
During Your Stay
- Keycards will be sanitized before each use.
- Physical distancing is encourage while in line and throughout our property.
- Houskeeping will not enter your room during your stay. For any requests, please contact our Guest Services Department and we would be delighted to assist.
Wellbeing at The Beachcomber
We're taking care of your wellbeing at every turn. In addition to maintaining proper social distancing, we're also introducing hand sanitizing stations and signage from the CDC with safe travel tips. We're also routinely cleaning frequently touched surfaces, like countertops, door handles, workstations, and bathrooms.
Out of precaution, all staff will wear masks while interacting with guests. Employees also frequently wash their hands and stay home if they feel ill.
We've implemented a routine cleaning schedule for high-touch surfaces like countertops, door handles, workstations, and bathrooms and have a third-party sanitation company perform weekly deep cleans.
Our housekeeping team will thoroughly clean your room, and ensure that no one enters the room until your check - in.
Amenities like magazines, coffee, and menus have been removed from rooms. Your room will also be uninterrupted by our staff during your stay.
Amenities & Activities
The Beachcomber experience is as fun and relaxing as it ever was. We'll take care of the cleanliness and sanitation, you take care of the relaxation. We've rethought everything from our pool to our restaurants to ensure you can enjoy every aspect of our hotel almost exactly as you did before.
The Pool & The Beach
- Encouragement of social distancing.
- Limited chairs and cabanas arranged according to physical distancing standards.
- Chairs and loungers sanitized between uses with hospital-grade sanitizer.
- Indoor dining is currently closed.
- Jimmy B’s offers lunch and dinner service | Sunday - Wednesday 12 p.m.- 8 p.m. | Thursday - Saturday 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Live Entertainment on Jimmy B's Deck | Thursday - Sunday 3:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Rent a kayak or paddleboard from Suncoast Watersports.
- Explore the five interconnected islands at Fort DeSoto Park.
- Walk the wildlife refuge at Egmont Key State Park.