Beachcomber is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We engage in efforts necessary to meet online usability and web page design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
For the purposes of this policy, Beachcomber will use the Worldwide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.1 Level AA) as “the Standards.” We use software tools to regularly test and evaluate the accessibility of our website and to make improvements by partnering with National Compliance Group.
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, National Compliance Group will continue to test Beachcomber on an ongoing basis for accessibility and report accessibility issues for this website. Any features found to be inaccessible will be addressed in a timely manner.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party PDFs, applications and websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook to spread news and information about Beachcomber. These PDFs, applications and sites, which are not controlled by Beachcomber, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
THIRD PARTY LINKS DISCLAIMER
Links to Third-party websites are not maintained or controlled by Beachcomber. Beachcomber is not liable for accessibility of content or the availability on external linked sites. You should direct any accessibility concerns regarding any Third-Party Sites to the administrator of the applicable Third-Party Site.
If you encounter any page on our site that presents a challenge for individuals with disabilities, please submit your feedback. Beachcomber accepts calls from relay services. You may also request any modifications to our policies, practices and procedures. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 727-367-1902
Beachcomber offers the following features for our guests:
- Main entrance is accessible
- Route to registration desk is accessible
- Accessible guest rooms have a 34-inch wide opening
- Route provided to accessible guest rooms
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Swimming pool entrances are accessible
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry around the resort
- Service animals are allowed for persons with disabilities
- Designated handicap parking with a priority location
- Step free access (level or ramped) and/or lift access to the main entrance
- Ground and lobby level accessible washroom
- Level or ramped access to public areas
- Swimming Pool Lift